Whole body rehabilitation training refers to physical activities that are beneficial to recovery or improvement of function after injury.Except for severe injuries that require rest and treatment, normal injuries do not require complete cessation of physical exercise.Appropriate and scientific physical exercise has a positive effect on the rapid healing of injuries and the promotion of functional recovery
(1) To maintain a good physical condition, muscle atrophy and contracture can be prevented through rehabilitation training, healthy limb movement ability and good cardiopulmonary function can be maintained, so that they can immediately put into normal physical exercise once the injury is healed.
(2) To prevent suspension syndrome.Individuals in the long-term physical exercise to establish a variety of conditioned associations, once the sudden stop of exercise may be destroyed, and then produce serious dysfunction, such as neurasthenia, gastric dilatation, gastrointestinal dysfunction, etc.
(3) Proper rehabilitation exercises after injury can strengthen the stability of joints, improve the metabolism and nutrition of wound tissues, accelerate the healing of injuries, and promote the unity of function, form and structure.
(4) Post-injury rehabilitation training can balance the body’s energy metabolism, prevent weight gain, and shorten the time needed for recovery after injury.
Whole body rehabilitation training principle
(1) Correct diagnosis.The scientific and reasonable rehabilitation plan must be based on the correct and comprehensive diagnosis. The wrong or incomplete diagnosis will delay and hinder the rehabilitation process of the injury.If the lumbar spine is fractured (isthmus) often combined with the special disc protrusion, manipulation massage will not be easy to strong side.If at the same time combined with the slippery vertebra, the back muscle strength exercise, should not be overstretched.
(2) Individual treatment.According to the different age, disease, functional state, exercise method, prepared posture and amount of exercise to develop and improve muscle function (strength, speed, endurance) and range of motion.
(3) Post-injury rehabilitation training is based on the premise of not aggravating the injury and not affecting the healing of the injury.Systemic and local activities should be avoided as much as possible.Also, the earlier you start to exercise your injured muscles, the better.
(4) The rehabilitation training plan follows the principles of comprehensive training, gradual progress and appropriate large amount of exercise.In the course of injury healing, the amplitude, frequency, duration and load of rehabilitation action should be increased gradually.Otherwise, it will aggravate the injury or affect the healing of the injury, or even make the injury incurable for a long time and become old injury.Rehabilitation training should pay attention to the combination of specialized local exercises and comprehensive physical activities.In the early stage of injury, due to local swelling, congestion, pain and dysfunction, comprehensive physical activities should be given priority, and appropriate local activities should be carried out on the premise of not aggravating local swelling and pain.With the passage of time, the injury gradually improved or tended to heal, the amount and time of local activity can be gradually increased.