cerebral palsy treatment Medical OT table
Medical stroke OT table rehabilitation equipment is widely used in rehabilitation center, home and hospital, it helps patients doing finger rehabilitation exercise.
cerebral palsy treatment Medical OT table
cerebral palsy treatment rehabilitation equipment
cerebral palsy treatment Application:
It is used to improve fingers’ function, raise eyes and hands coordinative function as well as train patients’ perceptive ability and recognizing figure ability. Also used to train limb’s stability and coordination so as to raise upper limb’s daily life ability.
Material: wooden, stailess steel and with wheels
Upper limb coordination function trainer (finger), ringtoss plate, wooden peg inserting board, arc finger correction board, iron stick board, nut board, bolt board, ferrule (vertical), geometric figure board, cognitive figure board, simulation work Tools, magnetic buttons etc.
|Type||Occupational therapy equipment|
|Product name||adjustable slope wooden peg Inserting board|
|Function||Used for Cerebral palsy Coordination training|
|Application||Rehabilitation center, hospital, clinic|
cerebral palsy treatment Features:
1. The wooden material is reinforced and fixed by the steel frame, the height of the three cabinets is adjustable, and it can be expanded and contracted to put more objects.
2. The bottom of the cabinet is equipped with four universal wheels, which can move 360 degrees in all directions and mute, which is more convenient and faster.
3. It is equipped with upper limb coordination function trainer (finger), ringtoss plate, wooden peg inserting board, arc finger correction board, iron stick board, nut board, bolt board, ferrule (vertical), geometric figure board, cognitive figure board, simulation work Tools, magnetic buttons etc.
4. It is cabinet-style design, with cabinet door on the front and four storage compartments inside, for greater storage capacity.
occupational therapy for cerebral palsy Instruction:
1. Vertical ferrule: According to the needs of the trainer, choose different types of training, you can put the ferrule plate on a table, chair, ground and other different heights, using standing, sitting, squatting or bending over Training. Hold the directional board with your hand, and change the position of the wrist according to different directions, such as: pulling out or slipping into the small shaft, and reciprocating to train the coordination function of the eye and the hand.
2. Wooden stick inserting board: Take out the inserting stick from the hole position, and then insert it into the hole position, repeat the operation many times. Remove all the plugs from the holes, and then insert them into the holes, repeating the operation many times. If necessary, it can be equipped with a stopwatch for timing.
3. Geometry graphics board: Place the graphics board on a fixed table, users can do graphics board insertion or removal exercises, or they can take out the graphics board in random order, practice cognitive graphics, pick out and insert corresponding Graphics Office. When disturbing the sequence of graphics for cognition and finger coordination exercises, it should be noted that the graphics board should not be scrambled to prevent damage to the graphics.
4. Curved fingerboard: spread your fingers apart and keep your fingers in the correct extension position. Patients with severe finger flexion can be completed with the help of others, and patients with moderate to slight flexion can be taught how to complete their own wear. After wearing it, put the upper limb on the side of the body, do abduction and external rotation, elbow extension, and wrist extension, put it on the bed and do weight training. It is best not to wear the fingerboard for more than 20 minutes. After removing it, observe whether there are any signs of indentation on the finger squeeze.
5. Upper limb coordination function device (finger): pinch the wooden beads with your fingers and move along the curve frame to exercise your finger movement ability.
6. Upper screw: According to the needs of different patients, put the upper screw on the desktop at different heights. According to unscrew, screw in to improve hand coordination and flexibility. Simultaneous use of stopwatch timing.
7. Upper nut: According to the needs of different patients, put the upper nut on the desktop at different heights. According to unscrew, screw in the nut to improve hand coordination and flexibility. Simultaneous use of stopwatch timing.
8. Animal graphics plug-in board: place the graphics plug-in board on a fixed table, the user can do the insertion or removal of the graphics board, or remove the graphics board out of order, practice cognitive graphics, pick out and insert the corresponding Graphics Office. When disturbing the sequence of graphics for cognition and finger coordination exercises, it should be noted that the graphics board cannot be scrambled to prevent damage to the graphics.
9. Simulation tools: Through the operation of various simulation tools, improve finger functions, improve hand coordination and flexibility, and can also be used for sensory practice of opponent functions. There are 16 simulated working tools with a weight of 0.4kg.
10. Horizontal ferrule: According to the needs of the trainer, choose different types of training, you can put the ferrule plate on a table, chair, ground and other different heights, using standing, sitting, squatting or bending over Training. Choose circles of different sizes and throw them on the stick to get close. You can choose short or long distance, OT table or floor training.
2.3 Basic parameters
1. Before use, you should read the product manual, familiar with the product performance, requirements and operating methods.
2. Trainers should conduct under the guidance of a rehabilitation teacher or nursing staff during training, abide by the “step by step” principle, and gradually increase the training difficulty or training time according to the trainer’s specific conditions.
3. The trainer shall not put the board or wooden handle in the entrance, nor use the graphics board to knock other objects.
1. All parts of the product should be kept clean and wiped regularly with a clean soft cloth.
2. If the product is faulty, please contact our company in time for maintenance.
Transportation and storage
1. The product can be transported by general means of transport. It should be handled with care during transportation. It must not be subjected to heavy pressure or collision. It should be protected from sunlight and rain, and mixed transportation with pollutants is prohibited.
2. The product should be stored in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive substance room.
1.How to deliver products to you?
If order large amount products, by sea is the best way, tell us the seaport name, then we will tell you sea freight.
If order several products, by air is the best way, tell us the airport name, then we will tell you air freight.
If order one small product, by express is the best way, tell us your door address, then we will tell you freight.
2.How to install our products?
If meeting problems during installation, we will take install video to help you, so please do not worry about it.
3-15 days, it based on the purchasing amount.
3.How to visit our factory?
Our factory is located in Changzhou city, jiangsu province, you can fly to Shanghai HongQiao airport, then take train to Changzhou city, or you can fly to Changzhou Benniu International Airport, then we will pick up you.
4.What’s the warranty of our products?
All of our products have 1 year warranty, during 1 year we will deliver replaced parts to you freely, out of 1 year, we will still supply replaced parts to you.
5.Payment terms and ways
We accept bank transfer, Western Union for payment
Small order: 100% payment before production
Large order: 50% advance payment before production, 50% balance payment before delivery.
TOPMED Physio Rehab Co.,Ltd is the leader for rehabilitation equipment and physical therapy products in China market. Quality is our principle, good quality, good service to our customers.
TOPMED specializes in the production of walking rehabilitation equipment, upper limb rehabilitation equipment, lower limb rehabilitation equipment, occupational therapy rehabilitation equipment, children rehabilitation equipment and physical therapy products. Products are widely used in rehabilitation center, hospital and clinic.
Warmly welcome you and opening up the boundaries of communication. We synchronize with your ideal partner!
Upper limb rehabilitation
Lower limb rehabilitation
Whole body rehabilitation
Treatment table series
Lumbar and neck traction bed
Ultra Low Temperature Freezer
Fiber Optical Multiplexer